Search The Catalog
The Fergus Falls Public Library connects people, information and ideas to promote lifelong learning, literacy development, and community involvement to assure the best quality of life.
We accomplish our mission by striving to:
- Maintain a knowledgeable, friendly, and professionally trained staff.
- Provide and maintain a current collection of materials in a wide variety of physical and electronic formats.
- Promote literacy development and a love of reading through programs, materials and services.
- Offer a community meeting space where all members can gather, interact, and participate in programs and events of public interest, study, and enjoyment.
- Promote equitable access to information and technology by providing Internet access and relevant training classes for the public.
- Collaborate and cooperate with city departments and community organizations to extend the Library’s reach and community impact.
- Stay up-to-date with evolving community needs and interests by continuously adapting and evaluating our services, programs and collection.
- Invest in our staff, technology and infrastructure in order to best serve community needs.