Search The Catalog
FFPL offers One-on-One Technology Help on a wide range of topics:
- Download library eBooks, audiobooks and magazines to your eReader, tablet or other device
- Use an iPad, Kindle, Android device or smartphone
- Use a computer, laptop or the internet
- Set-up a Facebook, email or other account
- Organize files, photos and music
- Address other specific questions
We offer regularly scheduled hour long appointments with library staff:
Fall schedule beginning September 2016:
- Wednesdays 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursdays 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Fridays 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Additional times may be scheduled upon request.
To schedule an appointment, call 218-739-9387.
Here are some things to remember when scheduling a One-on-One appointment:
- One-on-ones are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- Library staff are not able to repair equipment or troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
All Library classes and events are free and open to the public.