Search The Catalog
Library Information Desk: 218-332-5779.
Online Resources for Learning and Research
- Live tutoring help for all grades, K-college, and adult learners
- Writing lab: upload a paper, essay, etc for review
- Create flash cards and learning games
- Live FAFSA help
- Build skills in all subject areas and take practice tests (ACT, ASVAB, Citizenship and more)
- Learn how to use Microsoft Office
- Live help with resume experts, interview coaches and job coaches
- Resume templates; submit a resume for review; create a portfolio and website
- Interview tips, career assessments and job search resources
- Build skills in all subject areas and take practice tests (Praxis, ASVAB, Nursing School Exams and more)
Research and information databases. Includes full-text newspaper, magazine, encyclopedia and professional journal articles.
- ACT, SAT, GED, ASVAB, Postal Worker and more test prep.
- strengthen your academic skill set
- learn internet and computer basics, including Word and Excel
- explore careers, job search, create resumes and cover letters; interview skills
- citizenship courses
Investment education and research.
Research your family history. Sign in with your library barcode number.
Cisco Networking Academy
Free online, self-paced internet technology classes.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Programming Essentials in Python
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Cybersecurity Essentials
- Get Connected (basic computer skills such as social media, internet navigation and networking)
- NDG Linux Unhatched
- NDG Linux Essentials
- Intro to Packet Tracer
Minnesota's Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) is providing free career focused online courses through Coursera. You must register by December 31, 2020. Classes can be accessed through March 2021. OVer 3,800 courses are available, including courses from universities such as the University of Minnesota.